Settings & Tips
CONFIGURING MICROSOFT OUTLOOK FOR E-MAILS
Follow the Steps below to configuring your E-Mails with Microsoft Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook will prompt you to setup a new Account. Select Manual Setup or Additional Server Types and click Next
- Select “POP or IMAP” Connect to a POP or IMAP E-Mail Account
- Input Your Own Details (Contact us if you need assistance in this step) and click on “More Settings”
Please note, our Outgoing E-Mail Server requires TLS Secure connection on Port 587
- Navigate to “Outgoing Server” Tab, and tick “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, select “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”
**For Standard Hosting type, please select “Log on using” and contact us for your own Username and Password
- Navigate to “Advanced” Tab, Standard setting Incoming Server (POP3) Port is 110, Outgoing Server (SMTP) Port is 25, with No Encryption
Advanced setting Incoming Server (POP3) Port is 110, Outgoing Server (SMTP) Port is 587, with TLS as Encryption from the drop down list.
We're Here To Help!
PTA IT Solutions Suite 9, Wicklow Enterprise
Park Wicklow Co. Wicklow A67 HD86, Ireland
Tel: +353 404 62412
Mob: +353 87 4166242